Aristotle said, “To give away money is an easy matter and in any man’s power. But to decide to whom to give it and how large and when, and for what purpose and how, is neither in every man’s power nor an easy matter.” Because of those who made the choice of the NCSML as the beneficiary of their generosity,
- Students of all backgrounds see themselves in the Czech and Slovak story
- The NCSML provides the world with cultural and historical context through its collections, exhibits, programs and learning opportunities
- Kids connect to history
- Old stories are shared, and new stories are created
- Newcomers are welcomed home
- Teachers never stop learning
All this happens because of those who support the NCSML. Thank you.
The current Summer Dedication Drive is underway, but will soon close. We have expanded the type and scale of dedications options this year. Some are limited in availability, so act quickly.
Consider making a dedication to the outgoing president of your organization, to the founder of your association, to the top sales person in your fraternal organization; consider honoring your parents, grandparents, children, or teachers or mentors. There are myriad reasons to honor and thank others. Consider the NCSML and its values as the place to do so.