If you are planning to visit the museum with 10 or more people, we offer discounts and special packages.
We welcome group tours of all sizes at the National Czech & Slovak Museum & Library!
Group Experience Packages
Book a guided tour of one of our exhibits or explore the museum on your own. All experience packages include:
- Personal greeting from museum staff at the beginning of your visit
- Admission to all museum exhibits
- Film viewing in Hemphill Theater (30 minutes to view all)
- Tour of the Sleger Immigrant Home with a museum docent
- Visit to Skala Bartizal Library, where you can learn about genealogical research
- Time to shop the Museum Store for unique gifts and souvenirs
Make it a great day tour!
Group trip planners: To schedule an experience for your group, please book online or call at least two weeks before your desired visit in order to receive the discounted rates and reserve space. You will receive an email confirming your reservation with additional information. Please carefully review the confirmation and notify if corrections or changes are needed. If you have not received a confirmation within a week after submitting your request, please contact the museum.