SUMMER 2019 PROGRAMS OUTREACH AND MARKETING INTERN (PART-TIME)
The National Czech & Slovak Museum & Library is currently seeking an intern to assist with outreach and marketing for public programming during the summer of 2018. Under the supervision of the NCSML’s Director of Programs, this intern will assist programs staff.
- Represent the NCSML at outreach events, such as North Liberty Blues & BBQ, Freedom Fest Imagination Square, etc.
- Responsible for drafting online and social media content related to programming
- Maintain NCSML programs on external digital calendar’s
- Conduct marketing and demographic research
- Staff select large programs: Family Free Day, Music @ the Museum, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team; comfortable with taking initiative; ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Interest and/or experience in marketing, public relations and/or social media
- Must be available to work some Saturdays, and occasional evening hours on weeknights
- 10 hours per week. 12 week internship beginning in May and ending in August. Some flexibility. Compensation: $10 per hour.
- Free Admission to Museum Galleries
- 2 Free Passes to share with friends or family
- Museum Store Discount
Please send a cover letter and resume to:
National Czech & Slovak Museum & Library
Attn: Teresa Stenstrup, Director of Programs Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1400 Inspiration Place SW Fax: 319-363-2209
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52404
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com