The National Czech & Slovak Museum & Library is seeking a digital content and design intern to assist the Marketing and Communications Department in producing visually compelling and on-brand social media content, e-mail templates and print publications. The intern will report to the Director of Marketing and Communications and will work with other members of the NCSML staff as assigned.
- Create social media assets and copy for Facebook and Instagram, following the department’s content calendar.
- Develop branded email templates, using Constant Contact templates.
- Layout July/August issue of NCSML printed event calendar.
- Create social media assets and copy for promotion of Summer Family Free Day, BrewNost and Old World Christmas Market.
- Assist in marketing project management, as needed.
- Assist with social media data analysis, as needed.
- Proficiency in InDesign (portfolio samples required; can be classwork).
- Experience in developing visually compelling content to be posted on Facebook and Instagram.
- Experience using web-based content management tools.
- Experience in marketing copywriting.
Hours or schedule requirements
- Flexible based on intern’s needs; generally weekdays
- Availability for NCSML Summer Family Free Day event on July 27 (Saturday)
- Free Admission to Museum Galleries
- 2 Free Passes to share with friends or family
- Museum Store Discount
Title: Digital Content & Graphic Design Intern
Reports to: Director of Marketing and Communications
Status: 20 hours/week; $10/hr
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to:
Director of Marketing & Communications
About the National Czech & Slovak Museum & Library
For more than 40 years, the NCSML has collected preserved and interpreted the stories of Czechs and Slovaks. In the beginning, our audience was relatively small, mostly local and composed primarily of visitors with Czech or Slovak heritage. Now a national museum with international standing, our audience has become much more diverse. In recognition of our shifting demographics, the NCSML is positioning itself as a place where anyone from anywhere can appreciate the stories, experiences and contributions of Czechs and Slovaks. It is a place to celebrate cultural diversity and have fun; and it is a place to dig deep. In learning about others, we hope visitors will learn about themselves, and make connections to important contemporary issues.
The NCSML is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com