Take a break from your day and hear from experts all over the world on topics related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Join us for our inaugural virtual Lunch & Learn series focusing on transatlantic issues.
The Visegrad Group, also known as the Visegrad Four or simply V4, is the cultural and political alliance of four Central European countries: the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, and Slovakia. Medical experts from across the V4 and the United States will be joined by NCSML President and CEO, Dr. Cecilia Rokusek, to discuss the impact of the global pandemic on the more mature populations in all five countries.
· Agnes Egervari, M.D., Ph.D., Founder and Director of Gizella Long Term Care Center and Former Director General of the Catholic Charity Services for Hungary, Biatorbágy, Hungary
· Iva Holmerová, M.D., Ph.D., CEO Center of Gerontology, Alzheimer’s Europe Chairperson and Vice-Dean for International Relations. Faculty of Humanities, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
· Katarzyna Wieczorowska-Tobis, M.D., Ph.D., President, Polish Gerontological Society, Poland
· Naushira Pandya, M.D., C.M.D., Associate Professor and the Chair of the Department of Geriatrics at Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine and former National President of the American Medical Directors Association, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
· Siddharth Pandaya, DO, Neuroradiologist, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Moderator: Cecilia Rokusek, Ed.D., M.Sc., RDN, President and CEO, National Czech & Slovak Museum & Library
Cost: Free, registration required.