Event Staff personnel assist with all activities related to executing events and are responsible for providing excellent customer service to clients and guests.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Setting up facilities for events including chairs, tables, dishware, glassware, silverware, linens, stage, dance floor, A/V equipment, and other amenities according to the supervisor’s direction.
- Maintaining a clean facility: clearing, washing, and putting away dishes, vacuuming, washing linens/towels, cleaning the kitchen and bar areas, and sweeping and mopping.
- Serving food/beverages in a timely manner.
- Tearing down after events, which includes putting away tables and chairs, vacuuming and sweeping, and taking out trash.
- Communicating clearly with manager on duty and other Event Staff to ensure consistency of services and the highest quality of operation.
- Arrive on time and dressed accordingly for events and event set-ups.
- Other event tasks as needed.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs including heavy objects, such as tables, chairs, etc.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings, and some weekdays.
- Friendly and personable. Excellent customer service skills required.
- Ability to work well around a large number of people.
- Bartending skills desired, but not required. Must be 18 to bartend.
- Hours per Week: Varies, 5-15
- Starting Wage/Salary: $8.00
- Pay: Hourly
- Benefits: No
Interested individuals should send a resume to Shanel Wermerskirchen, Event Services Manager — email@example.com