BrewNost is a seriously trendy celebration of the fermented grain, held every fall to benefit the NCSML. Held in conjunction with Doug Alberhasky and John's Grocery, guests will lightly imbibe a plethora of premium international beers, expertly matched with savory hors d'oeuvres created by talented Cedar Rapids and Iowa City chefs. Live music will help set the mood. For those who prefer grapes to barley, don't despair! We have a well-rounded wine selection to please the most discriminating sipper. The evening rounds out with a chance to purchase some rare finds at our Silent Auction and someone will win the Golden Prague Getaway Raffle ~ will it be you?
PIVO ENTHUSIASTS AND FOODIES
Join us at our home in the Czech Village for the 10th Anniversary of BrewNost!
- Lightly imbibe on an assortment of premium international beers
- Savor flavorful food pairings by talented local chefs
- Shop the Silent Auction for unique regional & international items
- Party to dance-inducing tunes
- Enter to win a Magical Trip to the Czech Republic in our Golden Prague Getaway Raffle: Round-trip airfare for two and a 7 night stay with breakfast generously donated by Hotel Rott, Prague right next to The Old Town Square
Good beer...check! Good food...check! Good cause...Czech!
BrewNost! 2013 is presented by
*PLEASE NOTE: BrewNost is a 21 and over event ONLY!