Endowment Giving and Bequests
Membership is open to all who make planned gifts in the context of estate plans or other planned arrangements. Any deferred gift qualifies the donor for membership in the Legacy Society.
The most familiar form of deferred giving is through bequests in wills. The NCSML gratefully accepts planned gifts through the following gift vehicles:
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Real and Personal Property
- Retirement Plans
- Certificates of Deposit
- Insurance and Commercial Annuities
Membership in the NCSML Legacy Society includes:
- Annual donor appreciation event where current members are recognized and deceased members are remembered
- Recognition gift
- Inclusion, unless anonymity is requested, in an annual list of members and other publications
Contact Vice President for Development, Jason Wright at email@example.com or 319-447-5534.